Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MAY is Frappuccino Month

Pin It

I've recently made changes to my lifestyle. I started to jog frequently, minimize eating rice, and eat more fruits. BUT, I cannot seem to let go of frappuccinos! lol Frappuccino is admittedly one of my guilty pleasures.

Starbucks Frappuccinos are very pricey but undeniably great-tasting. I especially love its Christmas blend, Toffee Nut Frappuccino. Since the Christmas season is over, the Toffee Nut Frappuccino is no longer available so I now settle for the Caramel flavor. Because of its price, I used to content myself with Red Ribbon's Mocha Frappe. It's already phased-out though so I have no better choice than Starbucks. Coffee break's frappe is really bad. I'm not sure if it's not blended well or it has something to do with the ice they're using.

May is Frappuccino month for me because of these three reasons:

1. Starbucks 2012 Planner Coupon for May. I was able to get 3 planners which means that I have 3 "buy one take one" coupons for this month! ^^

2. Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour ever Monday. And I have been consistently availing of the half-priced Frappuccino since April 30.lol


3. Starbucks Rewards Promo.  I don't usually use credit card when purchasing over-the-counter items to minimize shopping expenses. But now I'm charging items of at least PhP2500 to my HSBC mastercard to avail of the frappuccino freebie. ;)




1 comments:

Post a Comment