Thursday, May 30, 2013

Puerto Princesa City Tour Itinerary

Pin It

Its been more than 5 months since we went to Palawan and the only thing I've posted about it was the 6D/5N Puerto Princesa and El Nido Palawan Itinerary. Lol Hmm let me start the Palawan series of posts in our City Tour which happened on the first day of our trip. I 

Puerto Princesa City Tour Itinerary:

Plaza Cuartel

Palawan Wildlife Rescue  and Conservation Center a.k.a. Crocodile Farm



Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm

Baker's Hill



To be honest, I'm not a fan of city tours when traveling, especially if its a guided tour with fixed itinerary. I'd rather want to explore the city on my/our own. I find it fun to walk in an unfamiliar street, ask for directions, ride a different mode of transportation, and interact with various types of people. But don't get me wrong. We still had fun touring the city of Puerto Princesa. :)

________________________________________
Puerto Princesa City Tour Rate: PhP600/Person

0 comments:

Post a Comment