Friday, April 6, 2012

One Guilt-Free Saturday at Freska

Pin It

My BF and I usually jog during weekdays and practice healthy eating. On weekends, we allow ourselves to eat guiltless - meaning we could pig out if we want to.lol Being an online deal-seeker that I am, I bought 2 FRESKA! Authentic Ilonggo Seafood & Inasal dishes! vouchers which was Only P180 for P300 Worth of Authentic Ilonggo Seafood & Inasal Dishes from CashCashPinoy.com. And we used those vouchers for a guilt-free Saturday last month! Check out some of their delectable dishes:

complimentary "dilis"
Chicken Inasal
Fresh Buko Juice
Sinigang na Managat
Inihaw na Managat
Grilled Tilapia with Green Mango




After a guilt-free dinner at Freska, we went to SM to stroll and saw Arnel Pineda, Journey's vocalist. His performance made me miss the rock concert scene!


Freska Ilonggo Seafood & Inasal is located at Smallville Arcade, Diversion Road, Iloilo City. They can be reached at (033) 321-3885.

0 comments:

Post a Comment