Monday, July 16, 2012

Self-Pampering Day at SM City Iloilo

Pin It

I just turned a year older last thursday, 12th of July and celebrated it with my bestfriends over the whole weekend. We went to Bacolod, partied for 2 nights, strolled, videoke, watched movie, etc.

Now before I start my work week, I thought of pampering myself first!

Posh Nails at SM City Iloilo is pricey but their service is commendable. The advantage here is that the place is quiet unlike in hair salons because they only specialize in nail/hand/feet care services. They have wi-fi too! :D

After pampering my feet, I then went to Forever Flawless for a body scrub. They give 50% discount for non-medical services if it's your birth month so I grabbed the opportunity! :D Body scrub at Forever Flawless originally costs PhP2000 but I only paid PhP1000. 

The body scrub made my skin feel lighter and smoother and I was quite satisfied with their service. But honestly, I don't think I'd do it again for PhP2000.lol Spa Riviera also has body scrub services for less than PhP1000 but it wasn't that great. They only scrub your body with "rice scrub" - that's all. I could have just bought a body scrub product and did it myself. Unlike with Forever Flawless, they use salt scrub, put a "mask" after it and finish it off by putting lotion all over your body. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment