Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 was awesome

Pin It

Traveling has always been a dream and passion of mine. I guess it has been fulfilled last year, 2012. I was able to explore a number of places here in the Philippines that I haven't thought I could go to, namely:

Puerto Princesa, Palawan
El Nido, Palawan

Among all the places I enumerated above, I'd like to say that Boracay is still one of my most favorite places. Well, I started and ended my travels in 2012 in that island paradise.lol Honestly, I never expected that I could travel that much locally but I'm glad I did. I've had my own share of UPS and DOWNS in 2012 but I was overwhelmed with all my escapades. 

Number 12 is my favorite number. It's not only for the reason that I was born on the 12th day of  July but also because it has served as a lucky number to me. So I'd love to think that I've just started my travel dreams last year and that 2013 will give me more explorations, adventures, and discoveries. 

I owe my 2012 to my family, boyfriend, friends (new and old), and to God almighty. I'm just glad that I was able to enjoy and explore the Philippines safely. 

Cheers to 2012!

18 comments:

wow, its a load of you journey and i'm envious hahaha
happy new year ms maribeth

you're lucky to visited the places you've mentioned above. Traveling is a dream come true to me and I hope I can this year..

Happy new year Reese and Rosemarie :D
Well, start by traveling nearby places heheh also, watch out for airfare promos so that you won't feel guilty of the expenses. :D

Travelling is on my bucket list this year! Happy New year!

Wow! That's a lot of places.

Wow! You've been traveling a lot! I hope I could explore Philippines and the rest of SE Asia too. Happy 2013! More blessings and travels to come.

Happy New Year.
Glad that you managed to travel to so many different places in 2012.

You have visited so many beautiful places. I have yet to travel, no time kasi. Happy New Year to you and your family.

wow, you really have a nice travel portfolio. Been dreaming to have some out of the country travel but still not suits my budget..hehe

with all those travels...that was super awesome

wow ang daming travel.. you're so lucky girl! :)

i hope i can travel more this year.. :)

Wow! You sure had lots of fun travelling last year. We're hoping to be able to take the kids to some place special this year. Little girl's turning 5 so it'd be a perfect birthday treat for her. Anyway, I do hope you get to travel more also this year. :D

We have the same passion! Let us enjoy life while we are still young and able to enjoy travel!!! Happy traveling for 2013!

Wow you sure have been busy in 2012. Here's to more travels in 2013!

You're a good example to follow and that is living life to the fullest and exploring the adventures in life. That's you. :-)

Wow, 2012 was indeed Travel year for you! I didn't go anywhere for a vacation, but that's not so bad :) hehe Hopefully I can do some travelling this year. Fingers crossed!

Wow! You are blessed with these opportunities to travel. I hope I could go to Cebu one day.

Post a Comment