Tuesday, January 15, 2013

6D/5N Puerto Princesa and El Nido Palawan Itinerary

Pin It

Palawan is one of the most famous tourist spot in the Philippines. So when Cebu Pacific introduced their new route from Iloilo to Palawan with a seat sale, I took the opportunity right away. Our flight was originally dated December 5-10, 2012. But because of super typhoon Pablo affecting almost all areas in the country, our flight was cancelled. We then moved it to December 7-12, 2012.

I have lots of stories and photos to share soon. For now, you may watch our El Nido Fun video which will give you an idea on how much we enjoyed our trip. heheh Here's our itinerary, too. Hope this will be of good help to those who are planning to visit Palawan soon. :D

6days/5nights Puerto Princesa and El Nido Itinerary

December 7

8:50AM ETA in Puerto Princesa
9:00-11:00 AM Hotel Check-in and Rest
11:00-1:00 PM Lunch at Badjao Seafront Restaurant
1:00 PM Puerto Princesa City Tour
It was already dark when the tour ended.

December 8

8:00-9:00AM ETD for Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour with Ugong Rock Side Trip
6:00-7:00PM ETA from the tour

December 9

10:00 AM ETD from Puerto Princesa
3:00-4:00 PM ETA in El Nido
4:00 PM onwards: Free Time

December 10

8:00 AM El Nido Island Hopping Tour A

December 11

8:00 AM El Nido Island Hopping Tour C
10:00 PM ETD from El Nido

December 12

3:00-4:00 AM ETA in Puerto Princesa
4:00-6:30 AM stayed at McDonald's
6:30-8:00 AM Bought Pasalubong
9:20AM ETD from Puerto Princesa
10:25AM ETA in Iloilo International Airport


23 comments:

Ang saya namn! I haven't been to Palawan. Baka it's time na nga to see the place. Thanks!

Sis if you don't mind, how much did you spend for this trip? Less the pasalubongs. I'm dying to visit El Nido. My husband will love that place I'm sure.

I have an uncle in Palawan. That is a dream destination indeed.

I wish I had extra money for travel. I'd love to go places once in a while and this is on my list :-)

oh, underground river...i am really anxious to see that, your tour programme was awesome

I agree that Palawan is th emost famous tourist spot in RP and it's also inexpensive there

Very full schedule. I'm sure you had fun. I know we did with our visit to Coron last year.

Wow! You seem to be having more fun in the Philippines! I hope I can do that too this year!

We're planning to visit Palawan with the kids this summer so I hope we'll enjoy it as much as you did. :-)

Wow 6 days 5 nights in paradise! Hehe. I have yet to visit Palawan. Hopefully go there is in my future someday. :)

Wow this is quite a long vacay full of activities. BTW, how much is the package tour to Palawan Sis? We're also planning a visit there.

Wow. I have not been to the underground river and el nido. I will review this itinerary when the time comes.

Wow! 6 days and 5 nights in Palawan would be wonderful. Hubby and I went there five years ago and had our first lunch at Badjao also. We only stayed for four days though. We're really hoping to be able to go back there with the kids this time.

wow! that is a long vacay.. for sure you guys had fun..I wish will get to have a chance to visit palawan one day..

What a nice trip and vacation you have. Great!

It looks like an awesome place to spend time... Looking forward to seeing your photos. :-)
Eliz bc logger

Palawan is a nice place to visit. Hope we can have time to take short vacation too.

Hey Maribeth! Thanks for posting this itinerary, I'm bookmarking this now so that when I go there, which we plan to do so this year, I would just copy this. Hope it's ok. :)

Hi Jhari,

Rough estimate for our budget in this itinerary is around PhP10,000. :D I'll try to post details on our expenses here. Hopefully I can remember everything.heheh

@Krizza

We didn't get a package for the whole tour, I believe they're more expensive compared to doing it on your own. :)

We just took the underground river tour package which is PhP1500/pax including the Ugong Rock side trip. While the City tour is PhP600/pax.

For the El Nido Island hopping tours, we just rented a private boat. It's cheaper that way if you're in a large boat. :D If I remember it right, it was PhP2500 for Tour A and PhP3000 for Tour C.

Hope that helps :)

@Louise Antonette

Sure, no problem. I'm glad it could help. :)

my friend had a honeymoon in Palawan. She said that it is really a beautiful haven. I wish I could also visit this place soon.

Post a Comment